PDF Pattern Downloads
- Thank you. B.
I really enjoyed knitting it. He loves the hat too. I hope you are also knitting happy, staying safe, and being well. Thank you, Karen
Thank you for the great pattern. Almost done with another. This will be a go to pattern. - T.
- I made it for my best friend’s son-in-law who ski’s. He put it right on, happy with the color and the fit. - Winnie
- Loved it!! Easy to work with pattern. My son and daughter made me make them each two. - Andrea
- Thanks so much, looking forward to knitting this! - Mary Beth
- Perfect fit. Ribbed brim for 6 inches to cuff. Love this pattern. Exactly what I was looking for for a skater girl style. - M.R.
- Nice pattern, Wendy Ann! Just finished it. The doubled, turned brim worked out perfectly -- thanks to your tutorial -- and should be extra warm. I’ll make it again, maybe with a contrasting yarn (same as for the stranded part) for the inside of the brim. A friend loved it and was thrilled that I gave it to her. So, I had to make the third one. Tough work! Thanks for a pretty, and practical, pattern. - Cat
- I found that this color was the best to use for a blaze-orange knitted hat for hunting season. I made it longer than my previous Genesis hat which I had made for myself because my hubby wanted a longer one to keep warm during the cold hunting season. He loves it. - Sachi
- I like the double layer ear band. This is a great pattern, especially if your recipient requests a close fitting hat. Thank you, Wendy Ann, for the free pattern! [See my personal blog for more information on free patterns]
- I used a strand of Fluffy and a strand of a thinner fluffy yarn held together throughout. CO for medium size and followed pattern. Quick, easy pattern. - D.T.
- Finishing up another one today! The kids love these! Thank you for sharing this pattern! - L.
- I’ve made it twice and plan to make it again, for my father, in the same yarn as the one which I made for my hubby. :)
- Well, there was a substantial amount of ripping back, but in the end I got a lot more comfortable with just the rhythm of crochet. I’m satisfied with this experience. Also at one point my mom saw me working on it and excitedly exclaimed “Look, you’re CROCHETING!” and that was worth the price of admission. - C.S.
- Second (and third) time using this fun pattern, this time with the contrast yarn for the inside part of the brim, as well as for the stranding. - M.R.
- Nice pattern; first time trying it. Following the video tutorial for making the doubled brim, which thus came out perfectly! Moving right along. - C.L.
- Liz adores the hat, so I made another exactly the same for her. - C.L.
- I started this hat just because it looked simple and fun. I didn’t realize how nice the pattern looks because of the color of the yarn in the original image. I absolutely love the way the hat turned out. I used a light yellow yarn, and the pattern began to really show itself right away. Anyways I love this pattern, it’s great. - W.P.
- Thanks, as a newish knitter I found the pattern easy to follow. Thanks for the pattern. - B.
Hello Wendy Ann, Thank you SO much for your reply. I have knit for years, but ‘off and on’... I will try your suggestions- as soon as I finish the mittens I’m working on- it never would have crossed my mind to ‘think out of the box’ this way, and you just helped me to figure out how to write out the changes I’ve made to the pattern I’m currently using. Really, thank you very much for the suggestions, you’ve helped me immensely with your reply. - Janice
- I ordered a hand knit hat for my wife as a gift. The hat was beautiful and my wife loves it! It is her favorite winter hat - fashionable and warm. - Chris S.
- The BEST QUALITY custom design knit wear. Wendy Ann worked with me continuously to make sure I got not only exactly what I was looking for but for the best price as well. I’ve washed my custom piece 2 times already and it still looks like the day I got it. I usually don’t write reviews, but this is by far a great experience! Already looking to order another piece!! - Kristina
- This is lovely, many thanks. - M.W.
- Wendy - Thank you for my birthday hat! [She] loves it. Have a nice weekend. Chris
- Wendy, Thank You! Love my hat! - Lisa
- Hat is fire! - Reggae
- No seams?! I love it, thank you. - Vincent